It is now the most anticipated time of the year through the end of December for brands of all sizes to ramp up their holiday marketing. Around the holidays, there are more advertisements on TV and in print media than in any other season or time of the year. The holiday season is a great opportunity to raise awareness about your brand or business by tapping into this frenzy of advertising. Speaking with your audiences – such as shoppers, clients and people who are your ideal client can give you some insight into what offers may be enticing. Without a doubt, the time is here to create BFCM Holiday Marketing that rocks!
What is BFCM Holiday Marketing?
BFCM Holiday marketing is any promotional campaign that leverages the holiday season to drive sales and boost brand awareness. It can take many forms, from discounts and coupons to special events and contests. The key is to create a strategic plan that capitalizes on the increased traffic and spending that occurs during the holidays.
With proper planning, holiday marketing can be an effective way to reach new customers, build loyalty among existing ones, and generate excitement for your brand. Here are a few ideas to get you your brain going:
- Offer holiday-themed discounts and promotions
- Run a holiday-themed contest or sweepstakes
- Host a special event or open house
- Create holiday-themed content or social media posts
- Partner with other businesses for joint promotions
Building Your Marketing Strategy around the Holidays
If you’re like most businesses, the holidays are a busy time. But with a little planning, you can make the most of the season and use it to boost your business.
Here are some tips for building your marketing strategy around the holidays:
- Plan ahead. Know what products or services you want to promote and have a timeline for when you want to launch your campaigns. This will help you stay on track and avoid last-minute scrambling.
- Get creative. The holidays are a great time to get creative with your marketing. Think outside the box and come up with fresh ideas that will capture attention.
- Appeal to emotion. The holidays are a sentimental time of year, so tap into that emotion in your marketing campaigns. Whether it’s heartwarming stories or evoking family traditions, playing on emotions can be powerful.
- Make it personal. Consumers are bombarded with generic holiday messages from businesses, so stand out by making your marketing personal and relevant to your audience. Take the time to segment your list and send targeted messages that speak to their specific needs and interests.
- Go above and beyond. The holiday season is a chance to show your customers how much you appreciate them. Show them you’re invested in their satisfaction by going above and beyond with customer service during this busy time of year (think: streamlined processes, extended hours, etc.).
With these tips in mind, you can create holiday marketing magic!
Listen to what your audience is asking for
The holiday season is a great time to connect with your audience and give them what they want! Listen to what your audience is asking for – This is the most important step in any marketing campaign, but it’s especially important during the holidays. Pay attention to what your target market is saying online and on social media, and use that information to guide your marketing strategy.
If you’re having trouble gathering that information from your clients use a service like “Answer The Public” to get valuable REAL data on what consumers are searching for in your niche. Did you know that 92% of consumers say they are more likely to shop with retailers who offer holiday promotions? And that 43% of shoppers start their holiday shopping before Halloween?
Establish clear holiday marketing goals
Before you do anything else, take some time to sit down and establish what you hope to achieve with your holiday marketing campaign. Do you want to boost sales? Drive traffic to your website? Increase brand awareness?
Once you know what your goals are, you can develop a more targeted and effective marketing strategy. Your customers will appreciate the extra effort you put into making them feel special during the holidays.
Don’t forget social media is a powerful tool that can help you reach a wider audience with your holiday marketing message with the right message and use of hashtags. In addition to promoting your campaign on your own social media channels, look for opportunities to partner with other businesses or influencers in your industry. For example, you could host a Twitter chat or Instagram takeover.
Make it easy for customers to buy from you If you want customers to actually take advantage of your holiday deals, make it as easy as possible for them to do so. Provide clear instructions on how to redeem coupons or discounts, and make sure your website is optimized for mobile so people can shop on the go and at their convenience.
Holiday marketing doesn’t have to be difficult. By using BFCM holiday marketing ideas that rock, you can make sure that your business stands out this holiday season. From decorating your store to holiday-themed events, there are plenty of ways to get into the spirit of the season and attract customers. So put on your Santa hat and let’s get started!