As an entrepreneur managing your day to day tasks can really take a toll on the amount of time you spend working on keeping your business running. Handling your bookkeeping, customer service and marketing can generally consume up to 20 hours per week. Now imagine having a virtual assistant that handles these tasks, while you are busy increasing sales, focusing on what you are passionate about and even giving yourself more free personal time to regroup each week.
What if you could delegate your marketing tasks to a specialist or Virtual Assistant leaving you with an extra 10-20 hours per week to spend with clients, networking or with your family?
- Newsletter design and content creation (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, AWeber)
- Email Automation and list cleanup
- Social Media Ad Set up and tracking
- Google Analytics set up, goals, tracking and reporting
- Social Media Posting/Scheduling/Engagement reporting
- Technical Writing, Website Content
- Landing Page Creation, updates
- WordPress Updates, maintenance
- Shopify Assistance
- SEO Monitoring, clean up and rewrites
- Webinar Setup
- Calendy Integration/Calendar Management
- Blog Management and responses
- Ghost Writing
- Infographic design
- Marketing Collateral design and print set up (print services available if needed)
- Video and Photo editing
- Affiliate account set up and management
- Pr Management and Press Releases
Virtual Assistant Packages
Reasons why you need a Virtual Assistant
1. Lower Overhead:
- Reduce costs in production of products and /or services.
- Cut down payroll, human resources training, medical, office space and utilities.
- Only pay for the work that needs to be done
2. Time and Efficiency:
- Give you the flexibility to delegate tasks according to skill
- Give you the ability to focus more time on your business.
- Make time for the urgent, imperative matters that arise.
3. Technology and Trends:
- Industry professionals that can implement the top trends and technology.
- Give you the edge you need to stay competitive, and evolve.
- Implement the right tools and resources for your business.
4. Productivity and Quality:
- Implement tools and processes to operate more effectively.
- Speed up the process of getting your products and/or services to the client.
- Give you access to a larger range of highly skilled people.
5. Automate and Futurize:
- Give you the ability to work anywhere in the world while remaining accessible to your client base.
- Enhance the efficiency and accessibility of the business information available to the client.
- Automate processes and procedures.